It's all good.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Crisis solved.

Well, the hostage crisis has been resolved. Today I couldn't take another meal cooked in only one pot, so I went at my stove drawer with a vengeance. Well, really I went at it with a butter knife and managed to push the handle of my frying pan back far enough to open the drawer! Huzzah!

To celebrate, I made a steak stirfry with rice. And then I made spider cookies.

Yesterday Michelle and I had an old-fashioned Saturday, i.e. we shopped for most of the day and went to a movie. I managed to buy new cutlery and some new dishes, which are items that have been on my wish list for a long long time. I also got a hat for $1.13 and a sweater at Winner's for $8.00. And I got a new windshield wiper.

Anyway, when I ate my celebratory dinner, I ate on a shiny new plate with a shiny new knife and fork. And it was lovely.

5 Comments:

At 12:54 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

What movie did you see?

 
At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

"The Other Boleyn Girl". You would be quite proud of my recent movie viewing... in the last week I've also watched "Day of the Jackal", "Charlie Bartlett", and "Harold and Maude". Alas, I've not seen "No Country" or "Blood" yet...

 
At 9:53 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Ooh, how was the Boleyn movie?

 
At 6:09 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Boleyn was interesting, but I thought it fell a little flat. There was something that was off. Maybe more of a rental.

 
At 12:33 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Anyway, Links Of London jewelry is an art, according to their own altitude for allotment the appropriate earrings, could accomplish the being adorableness rather than enchanting, affected and impressive, actualize the amusement of beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home