It's all good.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dammit!

Oh my, how the week does fly by.

Tonight Michelle and I continued her birthday celebrations by shopping and and eating DQ ice cream cake. Just to let you all know, RW and Co. has opened a store in Freddy, and I sort of indulged a little bit. But it was entirely justified, because they were clothes I needed for work. And I totally needed the sweater I got at Roots. It was on sale. And it's pretty. And I totally needed the new pair of sneakers I got at Payless. They're so snazzy. They have velcro, and I'm wearing them right now.

And really, what better way to top of the evening than ice cream cake? Dammit!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll accept a basic aftertaste for the faculty of affluence our cheap Louis Vuitton bags articles brings for you. You can accept and aces your a lot of adorable ones here, either our Louis Vuitton handbags, wallets and purses, or any added classical accessories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home