It's all good.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Wednesday

I try and make Wednesday's one of my favourite weekdays. It's a tough task, since Wednesday's at work are typically pretty draining. But I try and make up for it in the evening with choir practice.

It's quite important to make the transition from work to play, so when I get home from work on Wednesday, I usually hop right into the shower and get all cleaned up. Sometimes I even have a bubble bath. Then I take my time getting pretty for choir practice. Occasionally, make-up is involved.

And then I get to go to choir practice and sing. Singing is fun and makes Lynda happy.

Today was a particularly happy Wednesday, because I went over to a friend's house for supper, and then we went out for a pre-choir dessert. I had chocolate cheesecake.

The consequence of eating pre-choir dessert is that it gives me a bit of a cheesecake high. It hit at the beginning of the 5th movement, and I giggled during the rest of the rehearsal.

Happy Wednesday indeed.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Reading this post also makes for a Happy Thursday morning!

 
At 10:15 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Chanel Watch brings the Bling to Vancouver this fall, and sets you sparkling with the latest GEMS collection. For the moment we favour the hotlink to the appearance concept, with a attendance in called multibrand sales credibility in complete markets, or via administration agreements with bounded bartering ally who advertise our articles as one-brand franchisers, shop-in-shops and corners in administration stores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home