It's all good.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy belated 12 of 12 (April)

So yes. I'm still alive. Life is busy.

I have been halfway across the world and back, but before I did that, I spent two lovely weekends with my friends. Here's some photographic evidence of the first one, which was in Toronto about a month ago. I was at a hearing aid conference for the weekend, and I was lucky enough to meet up with Catherine and Laura (and one of Catherine's friends), and we went to see Evil Dead: The Musical!!












3 Comments:

At 6:11 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Yay! Finally you're back! :)

-Emily

 
At 11:36 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Snazzy bathrobe!

 
At 2:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The database provides a table of capacity account via email as new issues or affairs become accessible to Pandora Jewellery uk .As radioactive isotopes decay, the answerable particles they afford are trapped by semiconductors and angry into advantageous current.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home