It's all good.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Where'd the summer come from?

Well, summer has struck my fair city with a vengeance. The weather today was hot and humid - aka typical Fredericton summer weather. It's been quite chilly lately though, so this day really snuck up on me.

The upside of the day was that it was the first Skirt!Day of the summer, meaning I deliberately chose to wear a skirt in order to keep cool. A side effect of this was that I felt super snazzy all day long. And it's quite possible that I may wear skirts all this week. In fact, I may wear skirts all summer long.

I've had another busy yet hyper-fabulous weekend. I went to a concert on Friday night, entertained family on Saturday, attended a recital on Sunday afternoon, and saw the Sex and the City movie (for the second time) this evening. All of this adds up to a very happy Lynda, who is more than ready to tackle four days of work before heading home for some much-needed Anne-o-rama. (4 more sleeps!)

1 Comments:

At 12:39 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

These purses are actual accepted a part of the adolescence and abounding adolescent girls who ambition to be apparent accustomed a fake handbag can be able a replica. They can go for the accurate one if they abound up and save abundant money on their own or you can allowance them an aboriginal if they are abundant earlier and they are abiding to admire the gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home