It's all good.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 of 12 June 2008

Well, it's sort of a 12 of 12. I had every intention of documenting my day, but circumstances got in my way. I didn't get to bed until really late, because my mom and Kat and Jim arrived at my apartment after midnight. They were coming back from a Montreal apartment hunting adventure. So I only got a few hours sleep until I had to go off to work.

Let me say that it's quite hard to be at work the day you go on vacation. I was in a distracted tizzy all day. My body was present, but my mind was not. I was so happy when 3:00 arrived and my sister picked me up. We were on our way home to my Island and my show!!



Oh, Connecticut. Such a pokey driver.

We survived the bloody boring Freddy - Moncton leg.

Lots of tunes on the iPod made the drive go by as quickly as possible.

Almost there!But wait - road construction!

Phew! Made it with lots of time to spare!

Ah, the theater. I always feel so happy when I'm here, especially after the first Anne of the season. The performance was a little iffy (LM Montgomery monologue?? wtf?), but it was just so very lovely to see the show again after so long. Summer has started!!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I love, love, love your picture of the empty theatre...it's our second home in the summer! I think I might have to steal if for my desktop.

 
At 5:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, brownish afire covers the heel cap that bares Kobe’s signature. Look for these to hit scarpe Hogan breach affluence in November. Black antecedent up on the midsole and lining, and a white outsole sits beneath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home