It's all good.

Monday, July 14, 2008

A little fall of rain

Tonight I went over to a friend's house for sushi. I decided to walk there, even though she lives a fair piece away. I have been quite slack in the physical activity department, so I thought it would be a good idea to get my butt in gear and do something.

As I left my apartment building, I noticed it was sprinkling a little. No worries, I thought, I'll just go all the way back upstairs and grab a sweater to keep myself dry. By the time I got back downstairs, the sprinkly mist had turned into a downpour. But I was determined to go for my walk, so I dashed back upstairs to grab a jacket. By the time I got back downstairs, the rain was done. And I was late.

So my leisurely walk turned into a brisk trot with a jacket in tow. A 47 minute brisk trot that left me sweaty and bearing five new blisters. Next time, I'll wear sneakers. And check the weather forecast.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If searching for these Louis Vuitton handbag , you will acquisition the Speedy Louis Vuitton backpack one of the a lot of popular. You'll aswell acquisition it can be bought cheaper online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home