It's all good.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive...

Ahem. Summer is busy.

Just got back from a weekend home, where I managed to squeeze in three shows, a trip to the beach, nachos and a party with my Centre peeps, dinner with the siblings, a Sunday drive to the Frosty Treat, and a chance encounter with one of my Freddy friends. Good times.

On Friday I was browsing at The Bookman (sorry, Catherine), and I came across a paperback copy of Yesterday the children were dancing. The title sounded familiar to me, so I picked it up for a closer look. I was delighted to see discover that this was a play translated into English by Mavor Moore. Not only that, but the first English production of the play was at the Charlottetown Festival in 1967!

My inner Festival junkie is dizzy with joy!

So I can't wait to read this play - I don't think I've read a play since high school, and that was eons ago. I also found this website that has even more information about the play and its author. This could be dangerous... I can already feel myself being drawn into the world of 1960's Quebec... if I don't post tomorrow, send a search party.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 p.m., Blogger 123 said...

You ought to be able to match your Links of London Charms along with your encounter forms and garments. This could bring about a uncover engine’s spam filter. This un natural website link development of back links will wishes being associated with “link farms” (A website link farm is usually a internet webpage that exist exclusively to website link to other internet sites.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home