It's all good.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Skirt!Day :)

Today I learned a new word: atelectatic.

When referring to an eardrum, it means retracted. I've been practicing saying it all day, and I wrote the word on a post-it note and stuck it on my office wall. It's quite a mouthful.

And, as it was soooooo hot out today, I wore a skirt to work today. Not just a skirt, but a new skirt. Not just a new skirt, but a skirt that only cost seven dollars!! I felt so pretty all day. I'm so glad I have new clothes, because I so desperately need to do laundry, but I don't want to. Instead, I'll just wear new clothes for the rest of the week!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGG archetypal abbreviate UGG ブーツ accomplish a absolutely new account with a trend in 2010. These UGGの日 are absolutely crafted into 18-carat sheepskin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home