It's all good.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Retail therapy

Tonight was a long overdue Lynda/Michelle night. It had been far too long since our last happenstance of quality time. Our chosen activity was the tried and true shopping at the mall.

And did we ever shop.

I bought three (three!) skirts. And some tops. And some shoes. And some city shorts. And other stuff. I'm cut off, I tell you. No more new clothes for me. Unless it's a cardigan for work. Or black sandals.

And now, I'm off to assemble a snazzy outfit for tomorrow. Skirt!Day, here I come!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

You'll generally see replica bag with Hollywood stars and added celebrities. In fact, it's so accepted that there are appropriate photographers out there demography pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home