It's all good.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

More bananas

Phew, it's been a busy few weeks. I've had a student intern at work, so I've been incredibly busy and a little bit brain dead.

This week is "good-bye week". I have two Freddy friends who moved away earlier this week. Yesterday I said goodbye to my intern. And this weekend, my sister is moving to Montreal. I'm not a huge fan of goodbyes. They make me cry.

In an effort to distract myself from all the sadness, I went to see a movie tonight with Michelle. On the way home, we stopped at the liquor store to buy some beer. And I bought some for a friend. Thank goodness Michelle was with me. She was my street cred. As in, she helped me find the beer and put it safely in the trunk. If I had been by myself, it probably would have taken me ages to find the special beer, and I would have tucked the back in the floor of my front seat.

I'm going home this weekend for the Maud. Can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 3:32 a.m., Blogger mel said...

Aw I remember your first beer-buying experience! I believe it was about five years ago, when I was... nevermind.

 
At 11:24 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Yes, I remember it well... :)

 
At 11:27 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

One archetype of a replica watches that embodies all of these is the Rolex Perpetual. Perpetuals are archetypal automatic watches, they were the aboriginal watches to accommodate a self-winding mechanism. This history and attitude makes even their added avant-garde counterparts account absolutely a bit of money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home