It's all good.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Operation: Recuperate

My plan for today was not to have any plans. I've been running myself ragged for the last little while, so I figured that a weekend of relaxation would help me rejuvenate.

I have a hard time doing nothing. It's weird, because I have no problem doing nothing when I have other things to do, but it's really difficult for me to allow myself the luxury of not having specific plans. Even today, I made myself go for a walk in between sleeping times. And I couldn't stop myself from making a list of easy things to accomplish this weekend.

Indeed, I had planned to be fairly productive this evening. However, those plans fell by the wayside after a phone call from my brother Jamie. He was vomitously sick today, and all alone at his apartment. So I kept him distracted for a while by talking to him for almost three hours. I remember my own experience with vomitous illness before Christmas, and tried to do what I could to keep him in fairly good spirits. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

And now back to doing nothing...

1 Comments:

At 1:22 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Very few things are worse than puking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home