It's all good.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

McSucky

It's not even over yet, and I think this is the worst Grey's episode ever. Totally contrived, melodramatic crap. Does the hospital not have an emergency plan for mass casualties? Why does a surgical intern get assigned to identify the wounded? Why is a surgical intern running around trying to find a boy? Why is a surgical intern drilling holes into a man's skull?

And how many surgeons are trying to resuscitate Meredith? Why are they doing chest compressions if she has a heartbeat?

Where are the ER docs???? Or any other sort of doctor?

And do you really think that Meredith Grey of Grey's Anatomy is going to die?

All of this so we can see Denny and buddy who got blown up (aka the guy from Early Edition) again?

I believe that this is dumb. Seriously.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

HA! So he's from the Early Edition...I remember that from evenings of baby-sitting.

Oy, but awful, awful, I agree. We could have used something far less dramatic to get Izzie back into the OR. And how was it that all the doctors were free to work on Meredith after a mass casualty?

I did enjoy two moments though- Izzie's 'I believe' bit (how is George going to take that?!) And the final comment from Meredith. That's the fun, quirky Grey's that I know.

 
At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Tara said...

Don't you think the "I believe" bit was a little misplaced though, Laura. I mean their friend and fellow intern was near death and they decide to start picking apart George's marriage? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention and didn't understand it properly. I was too busy at the time growling with my mother about the possibility of killing Meredith off.

 
At 10:17 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Hmm, maybe you're right Tara, I think I was just desperate for something I remember! This leads me to argue that the ferry crash and 'Meredith' trauma is what are misplaced (all three weeks worth!) and that the Izzie's food and George comments are the real stuff of the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home