It's all good.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good thing I got new earplugs this week.

As I was getting out of the shower this evening, I heard voices coming from the bathroom of the apartment below. Then I heard the shower running. Then I heard some sort of rhythmic banging in the shower in the bathroom in the apartment below. And I really really hope I was hearing someone fixing some sort of plumbing problem and not my Downstairs Neighbour and her Boyfriend doing you know what again.

Tomorrow I'm off to Halifax for a hearing aid conference and some more time with the lovely Rosey. I'm feeling a little under the weather again, so I'm hoping I'll recover by lunchtime tomorrow. I've just taken an antihistamine, two cold/flu tablets, and my inhaler. That should make me better, right?

1 Comments:

At 12:31 a.m., Blogger 123 said...

We’ve apparent a few pairs of Hogan scarpe uomo recently. To be honest it makes sense: However acceptable and water-proof or water-resistant or water-tight your hogan shoes are, if you don’t accept covering socks on and the grass is best than two or three inches again you can still get wet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home