It's all good.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I hate Canadian Tire. Again.

Actually, it's just their automotive service department I hate.

I went there on Monday to get my winter tires put on.

Yes, those winter tires.

I arrived for my appointment on time. I gave them my cell phone and told them to call me immediately if any problems arose. Then I went off to enjoy the store and make mental lists of things to buy the next time Michelle and I have a Canadian Tire shopping spree.

I came back to service department a few minutes before my hour was up, just in case they were done early (*snort*). I had just settled myself in the waiting area when I was paged. Great, I thought. They were done early.

This time, it turns out that one of my tires was busted, and I needed a new one. This is after only one season's wear. And, even though the tires were still under warranty, they were no longer manufactured, so I had to buy a new, more expensive tire. But I couldn't buy just one, because it would wear out sooner. So I had to buy two new tires. Again.

And, since they didn't figure this out until then end of my appointment time, I had to spend another half hour waiting for my tires to be installed! Gah!

That's it, Canadian Tire Automotive Service Department. Dazzle me with incompetence once, shame on you. Dazzle me with incompetence twice, shame on me. Dazzle me with incompetence thrice, and I am never taking my car there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home