It's all good.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

12 of 12 - January 2007

Welcome to the first installment of 12 of 12 for 2007!


9:29 a.m. Yay for Flex Days! I work extra long days so I can have every second Friday off. That means sleeping in. Woot.

1:35 p.m. I decided that today would be a day of leisure and relaxation. I had a nap in the morning, and then I watched a few episodes of Fame on DVD.

2:40 p.m. I must say that I am quite dismayed to find out that Paul cheated on Elizabeth in For Better or For Worse, but, if you will recall, I did see this coming.


3:41 p.m. Finally dragged myself out to run some errands. No, Michelle, I did not go to the infamous Head Shoppe, but I did make a quick stop to the Blue Cross office.



4:25 p.m. I forgot to put money in the meter when I parked downtown, and as I approached my car, I saw the meter man hovering nearby. Fortunately, he ticketed the car behind mine. My meter had time leftover from the previous parker.


5:01 p.m. Went out for a walk with my snazzy iPod shuffle.


7:34 p.m. I refuse to eat these cookies that Michelle and I made last night. I already had 5 of the 12 cupcakes we made. Any takers?


7:45 p.m. De-decorating my Christmas tree. Insert sad face here.

9:02 p.m. See my pretty star pick? Rosey gave it to me.


9:30 p.m. Chatting on the phone avec Michelle, making plans for tomorrow evening.

9:42 p.m. Bonus Pic: Something New! While I was downtown, I bought a keyboard to help me learn my choir songs faster. I haven't owned a keyboard since I was 12, and I'm really looking forward to picking out a few songs. Maybe I'll even learn how to play competently with my left hand.

10:14 p.m. Spent a good chunk of the evening de-dustifying my room. Good times.

11:36 p.m. Managed to do some laundry while de-dustifying. Yay for multitasking!

7 Comments:

At 3:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you via 12 of 12. Great pics, and oh my GOD the Paul/Liz thing made me SO mad. Plot device, anyone?

- Kate from Arizona

 
At 11:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! :)

 
At 2:26 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said...

For someone with a day off, you sure packed a lot in! Wow! I'm impressed.

Very cool 12.

Cheers,
-Bon.

 
At 8:57 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Woot! I made it into the 12 of 12! Now that I have Liam's old camera I might try this next month.

 
At 7:46 p.m., Blogger Zippy said...

Great 12! Thanks for posting!

Michele

 
At 2:13 p.m., Blogger Lipp said...

Yes! I want a cookie.

Good pics.

 
At 2:15 a.m., Blogger Paige said...

Ack! Cookies!! Nooooooo!
I don't bake for the very reason that I am the ONLY one who consumes the results. Not good, indeed.
Excellent 12 of 12!
~CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home