It's all good.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can't type. Must sleep.

Today in Woodstock was very busy. Things were not going my way. And I have to go up there again tomorrow. Humph.

Tonight I had Wednesday choir. We're doing a complete 180 with respect to our pieces this term. Instead of 40 pages of Bach, we're singing ABBA, The Rankins, Beach Boys, and The Beatles. We're singing "We Rise Again", and it's the same arrangement that I sang when I was with the Dalhousie Medical School Chorale (yes, I have a habit of covertly getting into choirs I shouldn't be in). We sang it once at a church in Lunenburg, and it was absolutely thrilling - one of my top ten choir moments for sure.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

You're singing the Rankins too?! Unfair. Probably next year when I'm back in Freddy we'll sing all classical stuff. I'm not sure what we're singing in the choir here yet, we don't start practicing for like a month (stupid exams!). Not sure if you did that snow dance or not, but I think you might have done the rain dance by accident. :)

 
At 11:50 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I guess I'll have to rework my snow dance steps, Emily. I can't believe you have exams in January. It seems very unfair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home