It's all good.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The weather outside is frightful.

Damn it's cold. I was not prepared for this. I did not bring a heavy winter jacket with me to PEI. As a result, whenever I go outside, I end up hunching my shoulders up to my ears and shivering uncontrollably. The plus side is I'm wearing my new coat, so I do look very snazzy while I shake.

It's sad that vacation is almost over. I only have four days left before going back to work, and one of those is a travel day, so it doesn't really count. I've been trying to squeeze in lots of quality hanging out time in between my "watch tv/eat/sleep/repeat" cycle. Last night was a great party at mel's, and tonight I managed Chinese food with Rosey, a good-bye party (not for me), and a visit to the house in Rustico with all the Christmas lights. It's a sight to behold. I took a picture with my phone, and if I ever figure out how to get pictures from the phone to the computer, I will post it.

I'm also considering signing up for Facebook. All the cool kids are doing it, and I'm definitely feeling the pressure. I already have enough trouble actually returning emails, so I don't know if this is the best idea. And what if I have no friends? What if no one writes on my wall?

4 Comments:

At 12:43 a.m., Blogger Ash said...

I'll be your friend and write on your wall Lynda.

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Moi aussi!

 
At 6:26 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I will be, too! And you've obviously read my blog entry re: facebook. It's not all that bad, I swear.

 
At 12:54 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, the peer pressure! I cannot bear it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home