It's all good.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Her?

Happy belated Christmas to everyone! I hope you all had safe and happy holidays so far.

I am currently staying at my mom's house. Now that Christmas has come and gone, I expect to spend the next several days spending time with my peeps and family, eating, and watching copious amounts of tv on DVD. For example, my sister and I are halfway through season 5 of ER (the one where Dr. Benton's son gets hearing aids!!), and I spent the afternoon watching season 1 of Gargoyles with my brother. Between Christmas and Boxing Day, we all watched season 2 of Arrested Development, and now spend most of our time together alternating between providing narration for our conversations and hanging our heads in sadness while humming "Christmas Time is Here".

I was dismayed to see the front page of the Guardian today, because it had a picture of the "musical Christmas lights house" on the front. I'm sure they put a map to their place on the inside. We tried to see it the other night, but the lineup was really long. Now that everyone knows about it, I'm sure we'll never get through to see it.

I also did a little Boxing Day shopping today, and got a couple of pairs of pyjama pants and a few t-shirts. That's just the warm up. There are more deals to be had out there. I can feel it.

By the way, I am hoping to actually leave the house and interact with people tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home