It's all good.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 of 12 - Year in Review

This month's 12 of 12 bonus is to post a year in review on the 13th. I started participating in June, so here is my 7 month recap.


June. Ah, the days when I used to have time to walk/run by the river.

July. Another walking pic. I remember it was so hot and sticky that day!

August. Apartment hunting with Michelle and her family.

September. The beginning of Handel's Messiah rehearsals! My arm is still stiff from holding this score during our performances!


October. Shopping with Michelle (a common activity).

November. Ahh... Pepsi in a glass bottle!!! I'm so homesick for PEI!!! (I'll be home on the 22nd)

December. Gratuitous Christmas tree pic. Again.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics! Can't wait for 12 of 12 v. 2.0!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home