It's all good.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

So I wasn't busy enough this weekend with a choir concert and six hours of rehearsal. I needed something else to do. My brain wanted to go Christmas shopping, but my heart wanted to paint.

This weekend I chose to follow my heart, so I spent what little free time I had breathing in fumes and meticulously spreading layers of paint on my wall. I think it looks fabulous, if I do say so myself. It's not perfect by any means - there are blemishes all over the wall, but from a distance, it looks awesome. I did the second coat this evening, so we'll have to see what it looks like in the daylight, but right now, it makes my apartment feel really really cosy.

I can't wait to tackle the bedroom...

1 Comments:

At 1:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it - it looks awesome!!! Very warm and cozy. I think we need to drink hot chocolate there now (when we have our fake Christmas).
TV nights just aren't the same without you :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home