It's all good.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Deck the halls!


Holy Christmas tree, Batman!

The past two years, my trees have been on the small side. I wanted a big tree this year. A real tree.

This one is so big, it had to be strapped to the back of my car for transport. I had to enlist a helpful neighbour to get the tree into the elevator.

It's so big, I had to trim the top because it was bent up against the ceiling.

I think I'm gonna need more lights.


Meanwhile, I managed to put a fresh coat of fake snow on my Advent tree. I also filled all the boxes with chocolates. Then I ate the leftovers. Mmm... Lindt chocolate balls.

P.S. Trying to sweep tree needles up off carpet is an exercise in futility.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

That is an adorable Advent tree!

 
At 11:44 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Why thank you. I actually started it last year, and never got around to finishing it till this year. Procrastinator!Lynda strikes again.

 
At 12:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lou, your place is looking amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home