It's all good.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Komm. Komm. Komm.

So my Wednesday night choir had our first rehearsal with "Choir I" for our Big, Bad Bach piece. It went remarkably well, and I think we sounded great, probably because the other choir was so good, but I think we "Choir II" people held our own. It was pretty amazing to finally hear the complete piece all the way through. We've been working really hard on it forever, and I think we're going to be really really good.

It makes me really excited for our series of concerts, the first of which is December 5th. Admission is free for students, so everyone should come. We're singing lots of Swedish songs, and we're doing a medley of fabulous Christmas songs with the bad. It's our most exciting concert yet. It's totally doable. All you have to do is get here. My couches are totally available. Piece of cake, right?

But don't worry, there are many many more chances to see Lynda in concert before Christmas. Details to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home