It's all good.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I feel pretty.


I went to the hospital Christmas party tonight. It was a chance to wear my pretty Michelle-sanctioned black dress ensemble. At first I had a little trouble walking in the heels, but eventually I got the hang of it. It was strange, because there were around 250 people at the party, and I only recognized about 10 of them. The food was pretty good, especially the Rolo chocolate cake. And, once I was fortified by a few Pepsi's, I was persuaded to take a turn on the dance floor. Shocking, I know.
I've decided that there must be a dress-worthy gathering when I am home for Christmas, so that other people may enjoy the sight of me in a dress and heels (and accessories). The picture does not do it justice.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Lynda, you look great- and those are definitely dancing shoes!
As for a party worthy of fantastic-loking Lynda, what about the CCOA Party, Thursday, Dec. 21? Can you be there with bells on?

 
At 1:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT!!!

 
At 9:38 p.m., Blogger mel said...

Break me off a piece of that! I'll invent a reason for you to wear that while we're both home. We'll call it the Hott Lynda Party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home