It's all good.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 of 12 - December 2006

It's the last 12 of 12! It's probably been my busiest 12 of 12 day yet. Enjoy!


12:23 a.m. I got to bed a little late last night. I have a perfectly good excuse - I spent the evening at rehearsal and then at a choir concert in Stanley, so I was a little wired.


8:23 a.m. This week I took a little time off in the morning, because I knew I was going to be so busy. So I got to sleep in until 8:00!!


8:25 a.m. I actually got to see my newly-painted wall in the daylight. What a novel concept - being at one's apartment during daylight hours.


10:30 a.m. A coworker brought in Christmas treats, which I promptly devoured.


12:01 p.m. My office tree, avec fuzzy snowflakes.

12:10 p.m. More fuzzy snowflakes! I put them up in all the doorways of our department.
4:58 p.m. A "quick" trip to run errands after work lasted 45 minutes due to traffic and and an insane amount of quirky people at the post office.
5:05 p.m. I only had 15 minutes to grab supper, so I tried a frozen dinner which ended up being dreadful. So I chose Plan B: granola bar.
5:30 p.m. to 10:52 p.m. Rehearsal for Christmas at the Playhouse. Very long, but also very fun. I almost know where to stand, and I've decided that singing and walking at the same time is actually tricky. Only two more days till the show starts!!
11:00 p.m. Another gratuitous Christmas tree shot.

11:10 p.m. Admiring my scarf. I worked on it a bit at rehearsal. I can't decided whether it's long enough yet.

11:23 p.m. Time to enjoy my chocolate from my Advent tree. This is also a special date because it's my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad!

4 Comments:

At 5:05 a.m., Blogger Paige said...

Your tree avec snowflakes looks very festive. Hooray for holiday treats - one of the best aspects of the season if you ask me. I enjoy knitting and I think your scarf looks great!
Do you want it to loop through itself or just wrap around? That will help you determine the length...but perhaps you know this already...
Beautiful picture at 8:23, and great 12 of 12 overall!
~CC

 
At 6:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see you post more "Around Town" pics.

I'm from Freddy, and I live in Atlanta. Sometimes I miss it. But not the snow! :-)

Michael Demmons

 
At 7:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! :)

 
At 12:47 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

Lou, the colours in your scarf are beautiful! Did you get those from a pattern, or is this all you? I can't wait for you to see the scarf I'm working on. I'm really proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home