It's all good.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Snow?

Huzzah! I left my apartment for the whole weekend and my tree remained upright the entire time. Thanks, purple Christmas ribbon.

Right now I'm in a tizzy over a possible precipitation event tomorrow. Environment Canada has issued a "winter storm warning" for Fredericton, and says that we can expect "dangerous winter weather conditions", which looks like 5 to 15 cm of snow followed by 10 to 20 mm of rain. This could be the only storm-ish happening of the month, so I'm hoping it's a good one. Hopefully, people will have enough sense to cancel their hearing tests, which will give me a slack day tomorrow. Bring it on!

I spent a thoroughly enjoyable weekend in Halifax with Rosey and Liam. On Saturday, we went shopping, and I got two lovely sweaters and a super deal on a pair of Gap pants ($10!!). We had a great stir-fry for supper, and then Rosey and Rosey's friend Dee and I went to see Oliver at Neptune. I was underwhelmed by the Oliver movie musical, but the stage version is so much fun! Lots of great songs, lots of dancing, and it seemed like half the cast were Confed Centre alum. I feel a burning need to get the soundtrack now.

Today we had two "celebrity" sightings as we were out and about. There were some curlers eating at Smitty's when we were there (I tried really hard not to stare at them in admiration), and we saw Pete at Pete's Frootique!

Cross your fingers for lots of snow tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home