It's all good.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ahh, Bach.

Tuesday choir resumed this evening. We're singing Bach and Beethoven this term, and it looks like lots of fun. There were a few new people there tonight, and I managed to snag an actual seat, in the third row, no less. I actually did end up enjoying being in the supplementary back row last term, so we'll see how things work out.

And, I got two new DVD sets in the mail today: Fame Season 1 and St. Elsewhere Season 1. Classic 80's tv that reminds me of my childhood. Although, to be honest, I never really watched St. Elsewhere when I was little, but it's critically acclaimed. And you all know how I love to watch critically acclaimed shows. It makes me feel tv-smart, almost as if by watching them, I am somehow a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home