It's all good.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

No sleep makes Lynda tired. I also have a sore throat.

Last night I had a vision of what my apartment should look like.

It came to me at 2:00 am.

I spent the next hour making sketches so I would remember all the details.

Then I spent the hour after that trying to resist the urge to get up and rearrange my furniture.

Then I fell asleep for four hours.

Then The Girl Downstairs and Her Boyfriend decided to get up for the day.

So I had to get up too.

Then I vacuumed. I hope they heard it.

Then I moved furniture. I hope they heard that, too.

Then Michelle and I went shopping for seven hours. I bought many apartment things, and I promise to elaborate when I'm not so sleepy.

Then I spent a few hours making a stick sculpture for my walls. Wait till you see it.

While I made my sculpture, I watched the gala for the skating.

Still waiting to see Jeff Buttle. Of course he is on last. So tired.

The Girl got home about 15 minutes ago. I can't tell if Boyfriend is with her, but if he is, I'm really hoping they don't have hot monkey sex yet, because I'm ready for bed, and don't feel like being traumatized again.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I posted once already, but it hasn't shown up, so forgive me if it does and I'm repeating myself.

1. Lynda said "hot monkey sex." I think this needs to be noted as one of the most awesome things ever.
2. A fabulous karma-filled day o'shopping. C'etait parfait.
3. I can't wait to see the stick sculpture!!!

 
At 7:28 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

1. I think 'hot monkey sex' needs to be immortalized in something. A code name perhaps? Or a dessert?
2. And the karma stories just continue...
3. I also can't wait to see this stick sculpture! Lynda, your place is shaping up to be tres cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home