It's all good.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's superfreak!

My inner neat freak has emerged with a vengeance. Lately, I have this overwhelming need to clean and organize all my worldly possessions. This resulted in a merciless purging of unused and ill-fitting clothes from my closet a few weeks ago. Today, I attacked various areas of my apartment, trying to reduce little clusters of clutter.

This rarely happens to me. Usually, I am content in my slightly untidy living space. Today, I am painfully aware of every dust bunny, every speck of dirt, and every misplaced belonging, and I need to make everything neat and tidy.

This flurry of activity has its advantages. I haven't been able to hear my Downstairs Neighbour and the boyfriend pursue their various activities all evening. I'm actually afraid to stop cleaning, because I just don't think I can bear to hear moaning and groaning coming from the bedroom again. Monday night and Thursday morning were plenty enough for me.

So, even though it's way past my bedtime, I'm off to clean my bathroom. Note to self: buy new earplugs tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home