It's all good.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

And then she fell off the pier.

Today I left the house for work at 7:30 in the morning and didn't get back until 6:00 in the evening. Then I spent another half hour writing reports, and I'm still not done.

I didn't half mind it, because it kept my mind occupied.

TV Thursday also provided ample distraction. It's quite easy to become wrapped up in fictional people's lives. But seriously, a ferry crash? What is this, Speed 2? And this fabulous hospital doesn't have any emergency room doctors who are trained in emergency medicine to go on the scene?

2 Comments:

At 11:43 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

I know, I was having trouble not comparing this episode to the one on ER where there was a train wreck. But we're comparing the ER with the OR and they are just two different places! And what kind of 'ending' was that?!

 
At 12:18 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I wholeheartedly agree that the last 4ish episodes have become so laughably bad, I wonder if they have farmed out their writing duties to the creators of "Yes, Dear."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home