It's all good.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Chimo

Tonight Michelle and I had a movie night at her apartment. I had spent most of the day feverishly baking cookies to send to my brothers, so it was a welcome break. Note: I'm not purposefully excluding my sister from my baking, it's just that she's going away on Wednesday, and I don't think she'll get the cookies in time.

We watched Kinky Boots, which I've been wanting to see forever, and it did not disappoint. It was a heart-warming British comedy, and I totally recommend it. Then we squeezed in Douglas Coupland's Souvenir of Canada, which was a delightfully patriotic documentary. It also makes me wonder if the film was also a delightfully smart marketing ploy, because it made me want to buy the book of the same name, and also start my own ecclectic Canadiana collection.


Did you know we have/had a mascot? Me wanty.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

I've always really loved the word "Oopik". It's just really fun to say. Oopik, oopik. It's kind of like toothpick.

 
At 9:23 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

This also reminds me of "Oopie", which I think was a KFC mascot in the late 80's/early 90's. Oopie was a big ball, I think. Or I made it up in my mind.

 
At 3:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I alone adulation Jelly Watches and own three already. Check it out! If you charge an invite, bang on this claimed allurement hotlink to annals to become a affiliate to yield advantage of the sale! Happy shopping! Watch USA Plasteramic Watch - "Watches that appear in absolutely purple, blush or green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home