It's all good.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Fabulous Friday

I didn't have to work today, so I got to sleep in till 8:30, which is when You Know Who and her Boyfriend got up (note to self: find earplugs that stay in my ears all night). I had big apartment therapy plans today, but they were vetoed by my inner laziness. I spent most of the day in my pajamas doing whatever I wanted. I napped, I watched tv, I thought deep thoughts. Sometimes you just need to recharge your batteries.

I did eventually leave the apartment to return some purchases. And then I bought some more picture frames. I'm really not allowed to do that, because now I have about a dozen empty picture frames piled up in a corner.

My grand master plan for the evening was to sew two pillow covers, frame some pictures, hang my new shelves, and make panels for my screen.

It's almost midnight, and I managed to make one pillow cover. Oh, and I did hang the shelves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home