It's all good.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mummy?

I eased myself back into existence today with a little shopping/movie action. Michelle and I went to the mall, where I purchased a pretty skirt and a necklace. Then we saw The Queen, which I totally recommend. It's almost like a comedy with Queen Elizabeth and Tony Blair as unlikely "buddies". Quite amusing at some points, particularly any scene involving the adorable Queen Mum. Bonus points for not exploiting Princes William and Harry.

Now I only have to see Letters from Iwo Jima, and I'll have seen all of this year's Best Picture nominees, a feat which I have yet to accomplish. Sadly, Letters has left Freddy, so I probably won't get a chance to see it. My favourite so far is, of course, Little Miss Sunshine, but I wouldn't be sad if The Departed or The Queen won, either.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But that's my funeral!"

-Best line EVER.

 
At 11:34 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I'm going to rent The Departed on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home