It's all good.

Monday, February 19, 2007

C'mon get happy.

I'm trying to be cheerful today, so here are three good things that happened today:

1. I got an email from Catherine. I am woefully neglectful with my emails, so consequently my inbox rarely carries anything but spam. So this was a lovely treat.

2. I chatted with Maria on MSN. I haven't seen her forever, so it was great to touch base. Have a blast in Toronto!

3. I went for a walk in very wind-chilly weather, and my puffy coat kept me very warm.

Re: tonight's Heroes (with apologies to Michelle and others for the spoileresque discussion): how much did I love Dale, the girl mechanic hero with super hearing! What an awesome super power! I'm still trying to wrap my head around how it worked...

2 Comments:

At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Catherine said...

For "Heroes" for me, I love the ex-cop/bodyguard/mindreader/Alias guy. I don't kow his name because I call him "Ted's brother" because I think he looks a lot like Ted Moseby off "How I Met Your Mother."

I also love Peter Petrelli. For many reasons.

 
At 10:48 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I have serious love for Peter Petrelli.

And I love Matt (aka Weiss from Alias), too! I was so upset when Jessica threw him out the window! But I wish he hadn't taken those diamonds...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home