It's all good.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now

It's been raining buckets here all weekend. Ordinarily, I wouldn't really mind rain, but I was hoping to go for an exploratory drive this weekend, and the wet roads kinda put the kabash on that. I didn't even feel like going for a walk, and that's really strange because usually I really like walking in the rain.

I did spend a little time dusting off my apartment therapy. I went looking for some end tables, and I found this one at Wal-Mart. It's on clearance, and I think I might pick it up tomorrow. It's really a night stand, but I think it will work as an end table, too. Plus, I think I'll go to a hardware store and pick out a cool knob thingy so I can switch out the hardware. They're always switching out the hardware on decorating shows, and I'll always wanted to do it. So there.

I also finally watched the first episode on Canadian Idol. The didn't show the Halifax auditions yet, but they did show a montage of "audition outfits", and they showed the yellow flower girl I auditioned with. I think the Halifax auditions may be next week.

Last night I watched Derailed. Not a bad movie, but not what I had expected. It was fun to watch Melissa George, who played Lauren on Alias, although I kept expecting Sark to pop up sometime. I had heard that there was a twist at the end of the movie, so of course I was distracted all while I was watching it, trying to figure out what the twist could be. I did actually clue in beforehand, so the ending wasn't much of a shock. And the movie dragged a little bit, I thought.

Next week is a short work week, and I'm leaving for the T-Dot on Thursday evening. LOTR, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home