It's all good.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I dreamed I saw eleven stars, the sun and moon and sky...

Yep, it's definitely June. Last night I had another Anne dream. This time at the end of the show Green Gables burned down. I saw Miss Stacy downstage left comforting Anne and Diana, while the Ladies of Avonlea were stage right, all clothed in black and weeping. There was a silhouette of the house in flames in the background. Very sad.

So did anyone else notice that CBC changed the design of their web page today? Now I'm all discombobulated with the new layout.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Terry said...

Did you hear they've cut 10 minutes from the show...including some from the pageant! More updates to follow.

 
At 10:33 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

10 minutes!

The pageant! They better still have the song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home