It's all good.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

On my own

It has been a weekend of unexpected solitude. I was originally supposed to have visitors this weekend, but plans change, and I've been on my own for three days straight. I did manage to thoroughly clean my apartment - even my fridge. I've also been walking a lot and catching up on my sleep, which is always good.

As always, my thoughts are never far from the summer. I was perusing The Buzz online, and came across this article announcing the Festival's summer cast. Seems like an intriguing mix of new and familiar faces. I started to google some of the new cast members to see their past work, and I came across this cast list for a production of Anne in Ontario last summer. I invite you all to take a gander, then cross reference with this summer's cast, as well as former casts. Interesting, n'est-ce pas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home