It's all good.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"It gets worse. I've been doubled."

Riiight.

So new mom Sydney Bristow has a clone.

And Nadia, the not-quite super-spy, gets killed (yes, she's really dead) after being pushed into a coffee table by Sloane, who is now evil again.

And the boring new characters have some sort of seemingly irrelevant sub-plot.

And now Sloane is having visions of a dead Nadia?

And now Good Sydney is pretending to be Evil Sydney, who was pretending to be Good Sydney?

Yeah, this is almost as good as Luke spending the entire season being a moron and Lorelai running back to Christopher. And Rory's bangs.

At least there's Sark. I'm still waiting for Lauren to pop out of the freezer.

In other news, big birthday greetings to my brother Jason, who is 26 today. Sadly, I had to miss his birthday cake. And you know how much I love cake.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 p.m., Blogger mel said...

I just caught a repeat of this episode, and after having read your recap, I was like, oh god, that sounds way too ridiculous. But despite finding sloan's story completely boring, I am back in my alias loving ways. I was so happy when sark popped up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home