It's all good.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A lovely night

It's been a lovely day, really. Today I managed to spend quality time with all three of my siblings (yes, I do have three siblings). My brother Jamie and I watched some Season 4 Alias this morning (it's suprisingly good the second time around). My sister Katherine and I went shopping this afternoon (no significant purchases were made by me). I went over to my brother Jason's house before supper to take a look at his new fence (and to attempt to figure out what he wants for his birthday without asking him directly).

This evening I was back at the Centre, not to watch the play again, but to catch up with my Centre peeps. I only got to see them briefly yesterday, so it was fun to spend more time with them. I especially enjoyed bonding with Fiona and Kelly over our mutual appreciation for Dolly Parton. After the show, I walked over to Pat & Willy's with Catherine to check out the newly renovated interior (very snazzy). I almost stayed for a while with her and her friends, but I was super tired, plus I wanted to get back home and squeeze in some quality time with my mom before she went to bed.

And I know I promised a review of Cinderella, and I had full intentions of giving you one this evening, but it's late, and I am rapidly losing my ability to think clearly. It's probably best to save it. See, I don't even remember typing that last sentence. I should sleep now.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to get to see you this weekend!!

P.S. Im listening to Dolly right now!! Shes great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home