It's all good.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Still McSicky

Stupid body. Why won't it get better when I tell it to? Who's the boss here?

On the bright side, I got to go home from work early, because I took half a sick day. Then I got to watch Roman Holiday, with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Very enjoyable, even if it was filmed in black and white. I haven't seen too many films with Audrey Hepburn, but I found her enchanting and delightful.

Then I watched Shopgirl, which was also immensely entertaining. Not your typical rom-com. And it took a while for me to get past the whole age difference thing, because I still see Claire Danes as the girl from My So-Called Life, and to think of Angela making out with Steve Martin, well it's just icky.

I will leave the more thoughtful and well-written movie reviews to Catherine and Holly.

Then I thought I would plunk myself down in front of the computer and write some long overdue emails, because I am a horrible, horrible, horrible emailer. However, my internet has decided to be super slow lately. Like, slower than dial-up slow. Who knows how long it's going to take to publish this post. Plus, my drugs are wearing off, and I'm getting achy again. Well that's just going to have to stop, because I am totally going to work tomorrow, and I am going to feel better. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home