It's all good.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What not to wear. Ever.


I was flicking past the Shopping Channel tonight, hoping to catch The Coin Show, when instead I came across this abomination. A whole hour of utterly unflattering attire. I really don't think Clinton and Stacy would approve of this. Now, I know I don't have the best fashion sense in the world, but even I know that these tops are not a good thing. At all. How can they sell these outfits to people in good conscience? How can they make people model them? It makes me really really sad. I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion re: fashion, but I give this a big miss.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 p.m., Blogger Terry said...

I saw this too!!!!

Hideous!

Does HSN have any standards!!

 
At 10:05 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I know! The outfits got worse as the show went on, too. Those poor models.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home