It's all good.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Clicky clicky.

Last night I went to a fundraising concert featuring Measha Brueggergosman. She has an amazing voice, and she is absolutely radiant on stage.

Titanic Two? I found this link on one of the blogs I check regularly, and it made me pee my pants laughing.

So there's this MLA from New Brunswick named "Tanker" who decided to leave the PC caucus because he wasn't getting what he wanted from the Premier. This put the reigning Tories in a minority goverment. Then they made him Speaker, effectively neutralizing his ability to topple the government, but he got a bigger office and more money. And now, he's back in the party! And I thought PEI politics was messed up. People are stupid.

And finally, today's Alias episode of the day: Season Two's The Telling, where we learn that Francie doesn't like coffee ice cream. Oh yeah, and then Evil Francie and Sydney battle to the death, and Sydney wakes up find out that two years have passed. One of the best season finales I've ever watched.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 p.m., Blogger mel said...

I think that episode is synonymous with sitting in dairy queen and explaining the entire series to rosey, because we were so hyped up on how awesome it was. Good choice. I still have conversations with friends about how that was the greatest season finale ever.

 
At 8:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that! Wasn't that also the night that guy in a suit asked us to share our drugs?

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger mel said...

Nope, that night was you, dev, michelle and I. That was the night of the profetic wink and nudge from devin to me, after a comment about michelle sleeping with a girl with a brush cut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home