It's all good.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Then they sent me up the river

Today was the first day of "Lynda's Woodstock Earfest", aka "Lynda spends copious quantities of time working in Woodstock". It went rather well, although I was a wee bit overtired from watching the finale of "Project Runway" last night.

Some of you may remember the November incarnation of my Woodstock Earfest, which left me exhausted, burnt out, and cranky. I am determined to come out of the April Earfest with my sanity intact, so I am spending a few nights in a hotel. This cuts down the amount of driving I have to do. This week, I will be sleeping in a hotel on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday I drive to Halifax, and I'm spending the night in another hotel. This is after spending last Friday and Saturday nights in a hotel.

I miss my bed already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home