It's all good.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

FYI: Grey's is a repeat tonight.

Seriously. Well, at least it's the train wreck one, featuring the two people impaled on a pole. It also features an inebriated Meredith, who was waiting at the bar for McDreamy, but he never came. So sad. But, it also features Cristina and the leg!

And has anyone else noticed that Addison has stopped wearing those dreadful salmon scrubs? Much better. I almost even like her. Almost.

So I had two naps today. One before my choir concert, and one after. I've been on a sleep deficit for the last week or so, so I thought I would catch up before the whirlwind month of April. However, surprisingly, it is now past my bedtime, and I am wired. Not sleepy. Nope. Not happening.

To pass the time until I get tired, I'm working on a new running playlist. I've had my current one for several months, and I think it's time for an update. So far I'm starting with the Jimmy Fallon/Parker Posey Pepsi commercial music (thanks to google and this site for the name of the song). As you all know, it makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home