It's all good.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My sister is coming for a visit?

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. She's hard to track down sometimes. I haven't spoken to her since Monday. At that time, she hinted she would come over on Thursday (that's tomorrow!), pending the UPEI strike situation. And we all know how that's going. I understand from speaking with my mom that she needs to change a shift at work. If any of her coworkers are reading this (I'm grasping at straws here), *please* change shifts with her. If any of you over there see my sister tonight, tell her to call me. Or email. Or something. It would be nice to know, either way.

Also, please send good thoughts my brother Jamie's way, as he is going over the Saint F.X. for his audition for their music program tomorrow. I know he's going blow them away with his amazing talent. I'm his sister, so I can say things like that without bias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home