It's all good.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday.

The world figure skating championships started today. Three guesses what I'll be watching on tv this week.

I'm kinda hoping that UPEI profs go on strike tomorrow, because it may mean a visit from my sister this weekend. And that would be unbelievably and extraordinarily wonderful.

I leave you today with a short list of my favourite recent tv commercials:

1. The Petro Canada (I think) "thank you" commercials that aired during the Olympics, featuring Olympic athletes saying thank you to random Canadians. I love the speedskater guy ("don't be a stranger.")
2. Jimmy Fallon and Parker Posey bust a move and drink Pepsi.
3. The Tim Horton's Hockey commercial ("you right wing."). I love the "extended" version that's currently airing.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m., Blogger mel said...

Parker Posey dancing up the street may be the greatest thing ever. How much do I love her?

 
At 12:02 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

And she drinks Pepsi!

Smart girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home