It's all good.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring fever

Well, I have been seized by an overwhelming desire to clean/organize my apartment. This doesn't happen frequently, so it's best to go with it when it does happen. Otherwise, my apartment would be a disaster area 95% of the time.

Today, I am tackling my closet. A rather daunting task, since it's crammed full of stuff. Right now, I'm in the sorting phase. I'm trying really really hard not to be attached to little things, and I'm purging as much stuff as I can. Clothes, papers, knick knacks, etc. At the moment, the half the contents of my closest are spread throughout my apartment in various meaningful piles. Tomorrow, I mean to get some baskets for storage. Hopefully, this will be wrapped up before the work week starts, if I don't run out of steam.

I also went on another mini shopping spree today. I bought my Palm T/X. A totally justifiable purchase (see explanation here). Seriously. I also bought light bulbs and a multi-headed screwdriver.

And, there were *three* curling games on today.

Okay, back to the closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home