It's all good.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let them eat cake

Today they were giving away free cake in the cafeteria. Here were two of my favourite things: free and cake.

Naturally, I had to indulge in a small slice.

There are few foods that I enjoy more than cake and cake-related products. This was a large rectangular store-bought pound cake, probably from Sobey's or the Superstore, or the like. It was light and spongy, with sugary and gooey frosting on top. Mouthwateringly good. I took a center piece, because sometimes with an end piece, I find there can be too much icing, and this overshadows the yummy cake taste.

Store-bought pound cake is one of my favourite kinds of cake. I also like ice cream cake, any kind of cupcake, chocolate cake, the birthday cake that Rosey's mom makes (it's in a class all by itself), and brownies.

Insert Homer Simpson drooling sound here. ("Mmm, cake... *drool*")

3 Comments:

At 3:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you totally have to come home for some birthday cake again this year! I'll let you know when the celebration's going to happen; it'll probably be around the end of March. :)

 
At 4:36 p.m., Blogger Terry said...

Hey boo,

Just found your blog - awesome. Hope you are doing well! Check out our travel blog at....

www.andgeorgemade7.blogspot.com

if you haven't already,

miss you,

a big hug,

terry

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Rosey - I am so there.

Terry - Welcome! I checked out your blog, and it's fantastic! Amazing! Incredible! It sounds like you all had a fabulous time. I'm in awe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home