It's all good.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Break a leg, Jim!

This evening my brother's band is playing at the ECMA's 72 hour jam. I'm very very excited for him, and, since I am not able to be there in person, I will be watching him online. They are scheduled to start at 7:50 p.m. Feel free to wander down to Myron's to see him.

In other news, I finally unwrapped a box of chocolates I bought in London, and then I proceeded to spend an ungodly amount of time shoveling them into my mouth. And now I'm sick. How can something so tasty make me feel so bad?

Plus, my Downstairs Neighbour is at it again. All through my apartment, I hear the persistent thumpety-thump of her music. She sure likes her dance mixes. Good thing I already had my nap today.

I wouldn't mind escaping to the outdoors for a walk, but it's frightfully chilly out there today. Plus, there's curling on tv. That'll drown out the music. Take that, Downstairs Neighbour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home