It's all good.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

McSicky

Another interruption in my trip recap to inform you all that I am currently suffering from some sort of flu/cold. I'm tired, I'm achy, and I can't breathe through my nose. You don't realize how much fun it is to breathe through your nose when you can't do it. It makes me feel better to complain about it.

Also, for all you Grey's Anatomy fans, check out this link. It's a MADtv spoof of our favourite McDrama. Speaking of which, George is way too good for Meredith. She is going to break his heart.

On the same site, I found a video of Jeff Buttle's Olympic free skate! If you will recall, my PVR ran out of space and did not tape it for me. In my desperate search to see Jeff skate, I emailed CBC and asked them to replay it for me. I even said pretty please. I received this response from them today:

Thank you for your email to CBC. This is a possibility and we feel it
is something that might be re-aired toward the end of the winter games.
I you would like to have a more exact date and time of the re-airing
please call our Audience Relations Olympic Unit towards the end of the
week. Our phone number is 1-866-479-3639.

Again thank you for writing.

Audience Relations
Olympic Unit

Woot! Ask and ye shall receive. If only they were this nice when I emailed them repeatedly last year about their curling coverage.

I'm going to tuck into bed now. Me tired.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished watching the replay of the women's short program. Talk about tense!!! Thursday is going to be awesome!

And did you seriously go see Les Mis, because I might have to die of jealousy...

 
At 10:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynda Loo, we're going to have to chat about fave places in London for my trip in the spring! Not to mention Frederiction for the fall . . . (I'm in at UNB, so who knows where I'll end up)

 
At 9:25 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Please don't die, Rosey!

Michelle, it seems we have much to discuss! I would gladly welcome a friendly face to the center of the universe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home